Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not Just a Salad




This salad was so good and so filling. I am not one to be filled up and satisfied on a "just a salad".....I always need something more. This salad needed nothing more that a toated piece of chewy ciabatta bread to go with it! I topped these salad greens off with homemade roasted butternut squah tortellini, roasted asparagus and orange bell peppers, avocado, toasted cashews, grilled chicken, crumbled goat cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and of course sprouts! That's right...this salad was LOADED and oh so good! How could I forget that it was topped off with the most tastey smoked tomato and balsamic vinegar dressing.....DIVINE! There really isn't a recipe for this....it is just a combination of several things I had in the refrigerator. It made for a delicious Sunday afternoon meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment