Monday, June 8, 2009

Carne Asada Pizza







You may be saying to yourself...."What? Pizza again?" Yes. Pizza again. What can I say? We love homemade pizza especially my husband. Also, pizza is great because you can throw pretty much anyting on it and it tastes great! I had some cilantro pesto and some steak in the freezer that needed to be used up. I always have the ingredients to make pizza dough and we usually have a couple of different kinds of cheese. A perfect gathering of ingredients for a tastey pizza. I made one for my husband with all his favorites (steak, cheese, pesto, red onion, olives, green chilies, and roasted red peppers). I had some ricotta cheese in the refrigerator, so I experimented putting that on his pizza.....he was QUITE pleased with my decision! I made my own pizza with cilantro pesto, red onion, grilled chicken, grilled shrimp, sauteed mushroom, zucchini, olives, green chilies, and grilled peppers. I was also quite pleased with my pizza. I know that most people may not like so many toppings, but I do!!!! I am not going to write a specific recipe because I pretty much jsut threw a bunch of things together (I have already listed what I used). Maybe this will inspire you to create your own pizza!








No comments:

Post a Comment