Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chili Rubbed Salmon with Baked Potatoes

This meal was simple and delicious. I have told you about the chili rubbed pork I made for my husband a little while ago, but this time I used salmon. It was delicious! I have been craving baked potatoes a lot lately. These baked potatoes were a perfect side dish to the salmon and steamed broccoli. The potatoes were topped with a creamy scallion yogurt sauce (instead of sour cream). My husband preferred this topping over butter or regular sour cream It was full of flavor, cool, creamy and very healthy. The only ingredients needed for this topping are plain non-fat yogurt, 1 scallion, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a bit of salt and pepper. I also added a touch of fresh thyme just because I had some.



No comments:

Post a Comment