Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Proscuitto Portobella and Artichoke Pizza


So sorry for the delay of posting this recipe. I have been a busy girl! This is a recipe that I got from my new cookbook by Curtis Stone. I love this book! My husband got it for me for Christmas. I am excited to put it to good use!
I am not going to give you the detailed recipe since I have posted several pizza recipes. I just used my regualr pizza dough recipe and topped it off with some marinara sauce, grilled portabello mushroom, cheese and artichoke hearts. Place the pizza back in the oven to cook until the crust is lightly golden. Remove the pizza and top with slices of proscuitto.
Since I don't eat pork, this pizza was for my husband. He love the pizza, but decided he is not a fan of proscuitto. He thinks it is too salty and doesn't know what the big deal about it is......I'll leave the final decision up to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment